Tuesday, 7 March 2017

110. 06/02/17 - Weekly Twitch Schedule

06/02/2017

Start of the week #Twitch #Stream schedule announcement!

Each week I'll announce the weeks planned content in line with my schedule (8PM Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).

I'm hoping this way folks who want to come and watch can plan ahead of time, encouraging a more interactive community and concurrent viewership.
Basically, more of you turning up, regularly and often.

This will also allow me to inform you guys of changes ahead of time too!


Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

So this week's shows;

#TechnicalTuesday @ 8 PM UK time - Feel free to request a Sketch for the show via my Revlo (revlo.co/darkhazzl3).

If no requests are made I'll be continuing with the Warhammer 40,000 Ork Warboss digital art piece I've been working on... probably.


#WifiWednesday @ 8PM UK time - Probably going to hit up some Rocket League with folks from The Bross Discord.

If you want to join in follow this channel and join The discord - https://discord.gg/0yS7safXOiUbQBKg


#FreeForAllThursday @ 8PM UK time - We're on the home stretch of our Pokémon Uranium play through!
All badges got. Some story stuff and the Elite 4 await!

Side note, we hit 50 Episodes of Pokémon Uranium on YouTube! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHPwzBsQTsdBNwVxXCYWjRQ)

That's the plan, but remember to stay tuned to this section, and follow me @DarKHaZZl3 on Twitter for any further announcements.

See you when we go live!


-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment