Friday 21 October 2016

92. A belated birthday present for EpicErid


It was my good friend EpicErid's birthday the other day (if you don't know who this is, go to this blog post).
I ordered her a present, but shipping is terrible, so it has now arrived, but not in time for her birthday.

I decided to draw her a thing, and then paint it.... but I didn't think that was quite far enough.
So, I upgraded it a little.

Custom coaster - EpicErid


If you remember a while back I posted about making Skyrim coasters using a tutorial on Dodger's YouTube channel.
I used the same method here, except I used my own hand drawn and painted picture.

The picture was drawn in in Derwent pencils, lined with Faber Castell fine liners and painted with Winsor and Newton Watercolour paints and Citidel Acrylic paints.
It was sealed with a Satin varnish and attached to a Slate flooring/ wall tile with ModgePodge Matt finish.
Finally some self adhesive cork was attached to the underside


What do you guys think?
Would you be interested in your own?

Hit me up with comments, criticism and any other feedback!

Peace

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment