Saturday 1 October 2016

90. Inktober 2016

Hey there!

S'been a little longer than I'd have liked in between posts and stuff (just over a week).
But I've finally been made redundant and that kinda was a bit of a speed bump...
A subject I'll come back to at another date as it deserves its own post to be honest.

Onward to the subject of today's update: Inktober.



I am taking part in Inktober this year.
If y'all are unfamiliar with the event go check out the website - Inktober

If TL:DR I'll give you the gist here;

'Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month.

Inktober rules:

1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).

2) Post it online

3) Hashtag it with #inktober and #inktober2016

4) Repeat

Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. INKtober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better.'

That's pretty much it.

If you want to take part just follow the above instructions and prompts on the picture.
I'll be posting my drawings exclusively on my Instagram so be sure to check that out (and follow me while you're there!)

I have a few more things I want to talk about, so expect updates ot happen soon.
Until then

Peace!

-DH-


No comments:

Post a Comment