Monday 2 May 2016

74. Custom Paintjob: Mice and Mystics part 9. Roaches to Riches.


Continuing on that Mice and Mystics hype...

I've finished the rest of the cockroaches that I didn't get to finish the first time around




041

They started out scorched brown with a highlight of dark flesh, then washed back down with a dark brown wash.
From there it was a cash of progressively highlighting with Dark flesh adding vermin brown with each layer.
A Flesh shading was was applied afterwards before being finished off with a final highlight of vomit brown.
And that's it

Yeah!
That's all the bad guys done, and all the good guys done!

Woo!

I'll post a picture of the complete set (hopefully in action), to round off the post count to 10 for this series.
In the end I had a decent time painting them, despite the shoddy plastic the miniature are made from.


If you want to add some constructive criticism or have and other feedback/ questions, then feel free to drop me a comment on here, or hit me up on my Twitter.
If you'd like to see what I'm working o, as I'm working on it then follow me on Instagram.
And finally, if you're wondering what I do in between projects, follow me on Twitch and YouTube, as I'll either be playing games or doing a hobby stream!

So, until next time

Peace!

-DH-


No comments:

Post a Comment