Monday 18 April 2016

69. Speaking of Super Smash Brothers... and Brothers. Dr Mario Amiiibo part 2.

I mean, that's what I last posted about, right?
Right!

So I've been on a bit of a painting roll right now.
Not something that happens too often so I'm taking it as far as it will go.
I've set myself a few projects to do while I'm in the zone, and one of them was to finish my Dr Mario custom Amiibo I started on post 59.

Cutting right to the chase he's about done!

004

005

So, because I'd used significantly less masking tape than required to do this guy (read as none at all), I had to repaint everything; the pill, the hair, the skin... all of it.

But yeah, all of those bits are painted now, and he just needs his base cleaned up and he's done!

2 Amiibo's in the bank, and more to come for sure!

If you'd like to get a sneak peak at what I'm working on, I usually post it on my instagram as and when I'm doing it, so go heck that out!

On occasion I may stream a painting session, so you can go follow me on Twitch for that
(and other stuff, mainly Chronicle: Runescape Legends at the moment).


If you have any questions about this, or anything else I do (or other comments/ constuctive criticism/ praise) then feel free to leave a comment on this blog/ my instgram/ tweet me (@DarKHaZZl3).
This includes questions about commissions.

Anyway, that's all for now.
More blog activity heading your way soon (I know, quite a lot recently, right??)
Peace!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment