Friday 21 August 2015

56. Custom Paintjob: Mice and Mystics part 5. The Rat Pack.

So that new job I was talking about in my last post has actually taken up a lot more time than I care to admit,

I did some more work on my Mice and Mystics mini's (quite a while back actually), and I thought I'd share some progress with you.

I ditched the Mice for a moments and decided to work a bit more on the mobs of enemies.

I decided to work on the rats first

at this stage it is just initial base colours and the rust effect for the weapons.


029


030


031


032


033


034

I've actually done a lot more since.
I'm currently work on the details and parts without fur.
There isn't a great deal left to do so hopefully I can post them on here soon.

If you'd like to know anything about this project then drop me a comment or a Tweet @DarKHaZZl3

I've also started several other projects, so be sure to check out The Underhive Hero for update son those.
Also, The Cardboard Cartographer is up to issue 11, so if you like board games, check that out too.

That's all for now.

-DH-


No comments:

Post a Comment